These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Fuze Digital's Website.
Fuze Digital is located at:Marburae House, Unit 3, Athey Street, Macclesfield SK11 6QU, United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Fuze Digital's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- All material provided to us during the production of your site or other project type Fuze Digital will not be returned or retained unless otherwise requested.
- Domain names specified when signing up will need to be signed off and purchased before Fuze Digital.
- The copyright and observation of other third party copyrighted material is the responsibility of the contracted client and not that of Fuze Digital.
- A small 'Website Design by Fuze Digital' link will appear at the bottom of your website's pages. This helps us promote our services. We may remove this on request however a small additional fee will apply.
- We reserve the right to use all designs produced during the production process in our portfolio of work.
- Turnaround times are estimates based on average past performance unless otherwise indicated.
- Reference start dates for calculation of turnaround times start from the first working day after we would be able to start the project. For example, should a Welcome Email be submitted 11pm on a Friday, the reference start date of the build would be the Monday after.
- If commissioning an ecommerce website, please note that we do not add all your products due to time constraints when building your site.
- We retain the copyright on all materials produced e.g. logos, website designs, business cards until the entirety of the package signed up for is paid for. Once this is done, copyright of any design work is transferred to you. We retain the right to include the produced work in our portfolio. The website manager remains the intellectual property of Fuze Digital.
- Stock images we provide are for use on your website only and allowances as part of your package and/or add-ons expire once your website is launched.
- With services provided for print such as business cards and letterheads, we only provide the design portion of the process and do not provide any printing services.
- We will provide finished digital copies of design works such as business cards and letterheads. These files will be flattened version in a high quality format. We will not provide editable files such as illustrator files. We can make future edits to these designs on your request. Our standard hourly rate will apply.
- Content writing per page fee includes a maximum of 500 words per a page. Longer pages will be charged as a multiple of the per page fee.
- We will endeavour to check the content we produce as part of our content writing service for errors in terms of grammar, spelling and factual accuracy however the ultimate responsibility for these elements will fall on you the client. We accept no responsibility for errors once published.
- We do not proof read any content you provide for your website. We accept no responsibility for errors.
- Features of ongoing packages do not roll over. Any allowances expire at the end of the given period.
- Unless otherwise stated, offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Email accounts provided with website packages are provided through the Microsoft 365 service. This is so you email account is separate from your website, so if there is any site down time your emails remain up.
- When instructing a company to print items we have designed such as business cards and letterheads, it is your responsibility to ensure the print quality. We accept no responsibility should finished printed items not accurately reproduce colours or quality.
- Social Media set up upgrade we includes the setup of Twitter and Facebook accounts only. You will need a personal Facebook account so that we can make you the owner of the Facebook Page we set up for you. Without a personal Facebook account you will not be able to manage the Facebook Page. It is your responsibility to set up your personal account. Social Media setup is not required if you already have business pages / accounts set up and just want us to link to them from your new site.
- For Ecommerce websites we only integrate with Paypal, Stripe, Sagepay and Worldpay gateways. As part of your setup you may need to configure elements of the integration within the respective gateway's systems. We will provide guidance as to any changes that need to be made however support for specifics within those systems must come for the gateway themselves. We can sometimes make the changes on your behalf but reserve the right to charge a small fee for this.
- The contract between you and Fuze Digital is entered into under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The security and well being of our staff is of paramount important. Abusive behaviour such as swearing or threatening a member of our team will not be tolerated. Should behaviour of this nature occur we reserve the right to terminate your contract with the full forfeit of any monies paid to date. We are always happy to and wish to address any concerns you have however this should be done in a mutually respectful manor.
- At our discretion, up until the point of starting your design we reserve the right to cancel the order and issue a full refund for any reason we deem as appropriate.
Cancellation / Duration Of Contract
- To cancel your account you must contact support on email@example.com Notice of 30 days must be given for cancellation. Any payment due within that 30 day period may still be charged and is not refundable.
- Your cancellation is not confirmed until we contact you to confirm so. This is to ensure we have received your request and the account has been closed.
- You can cancel your account while your website is being built and only forfeit the non-refundable deposit payment. If however you wish to cancel once your website mock up / initial design has been produced, you will then be liable for the full balance of the website build and any other fees accumulated during the build process.
- If you have paid for your website upfront and you cancel your order, the amount paid is non-refundable.
- If you have received a discount or promotional extra as part of your package and wish to cancel during any of the phases prior to, and up to completion of your package, any outstanding balance will be calculated on the basis of the full cost of all items without discount or promotions applied.
- Reactivation of closed accounts through cancellation by the client or automatic cancellation due to non-payment, will be subject to £50+vat reactivation fee.
- Once an account is closed, we provide no guarantee that the service can be restored as data from inactive accounts is purged from our databases periodically.
- Website accounts are agreed on the basis of a 12 month rolling commitment unless otherwise specified at point of sale.
- All cancellation requests are to be funneled through the customers ‘client area’ located on our website. Details on how to access this area will be emailed to you at the point of sale.
- Cancellations will not be processed where there is an outstanding balance on an account.
- Account cancellation will result in the complete termination of the website and any affiliated services as provided by Fuze Digital unless the customer has chosen to implement the website buy-out option as stated below.
Website Buy-Out Option
- 0-6 months – Transfer fee £499+vat
- 6-12 months – Transfer fee £399+vat
- 12-24 months – Transfer fee £199+vat
- Hosting, technical maintenance, software updates and all general upkeep services shall be provided by Fuze Digital as standard and be included as part of the agreed monthly fee.
- Basic website amends such as changes to text, images and contact information shall be included as part of each package as stated in the package description. These inclusive amendments are subject to fair usage. If for whatever reason the customer’s use of this clause is excessive then Fuze Digital has the right to evaluate the clients spend and amend the amount on their next billing cycle. Requests that fall outside of what is considered to be a basic amend, such as new pages, re-branding or additional functionality will be treated as a bespoke auxiliary service and will be quoted and billed as such.
- Our standard agency fees are £80+VAT per hour.
- All invoices are to be paid on the invoice date unless otherwise stated.
- Initial payments/deposits on all service e.g. website design, logo design etc are non-refundable.
- If you have opted to pay monthly, your monthly payments will start a month from the day you signed up. This is because we set up your hosting to build your website and other services immediately. This fee repeats every month thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
- If you have opted to pay annually, your annual payments are due on the anniversary of your sign up date. The first annual payment is due when you sign up unless agreed otherwise. This fee repeats every year thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
- To be very clear your ongoing fee automatically renews each month / year unless you cancel your services in advance of the renewal date.
- We reserve the right to pass on any charges we incur as a result of late, declined payments. If a payment should be charged-back a £25+vat fee will be applied to your account.
- If when making a payment either online or by telephone you authorise us to take payment automatically for your ongoing fees using your payment method we will continue to do so until asked not to.
- To request automatic payments to be cancelled you must contact our support team or raise a ticket here.
- For one-off payments such as the remainder of your balance after the build process or for one-off changes to your services, we can with your permission repeat against a past transaction so you do not need to re-enter your payment details. This will only ever be done with your permission.
- In the unlikely event that a website build takes longer than 3 months where the delay is largely due to a client's failure to provide required information and we have requested multiple times for that information we may request and require the outstanding balance of any invoice for that service to be paid in full.
- Late payments will be subject to a £15+vat late payment fee.
- Should a payment such as a hosting payment become very overdue e.g. over 20 days and we have tried to contact you more than once regarding this overdue payment, we reserve the right to close the account. Any deposit payments will be forfeited.
- If an account is closed due to non-payment / late payment then we reserve the right to request the full balance on the account to be cleared before the account is reactivated.
- Should payments remain unpaid we will write to you giving 14 days notice to pay. If payment is not made within that time-frame a final £25+vat late payment fee will applied and the case may be referred for collection through the courts.
- Domain names we hold can be transferred away subject to a £15+vat admin fee. Transfers will only be commenced after any outstanding account balance is cleared.
- All website packages include one domain name which we will register for you. The domain can be a .com, .co.uk, .org.uk or .org. Other top level domains may incur additional fees which we will inform you of before registering them.
- Domains which you have registered externally can be transferred to us or pointed to our servers. We will assist in the configuration of 1 domain externally, for additional domains we may charge a £5+vat fee to cover the configuration time. On some occasions we will not be able to configure external domains but in those instances we will provide you with the information you will need to ask your current provider to make the required updates.
- Additional domain names transferred to us or requested beyond the one included, will increase your ongoing fee by the equivalent of £2.50+vat a month in the case of the standard top level domains or more for non-standard domains. For non-standard domains we will inform you of the costs.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Fuze DIgital’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Fuze Digital and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Fuze Digital. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.fuzedigital.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.fuzedigital.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.fuzedigital.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.fuzedigital.co.uk
Redistribute content from Fuze Digital (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).